淘主机 发表于 2008-6-27 00:33:41

CJ(Commission Junction)支票使用联邦快递的申请方法

CJ的支票可以通过联邦快递发到你手里,不过每次要扣40刀手续费。一般4-8天就能送到,如果金额比较大,平邮过程中人民币升值造成的损失已经完全可以冲抵40刀的手续费了,而且还能缩短资金周转时间。

1.申请:

在CJ帐户登陆后右侧上部contact us里,提交一个Question:

标题:Apply to Send My Check by FedEx.
内容:
Hi Manager, I want to change to use FedEx to send my check.
could you please set it for me? thank you.

CJ会回复给你

Dear XX,

Thank you for your inquiry. Commission Junction offers delivery by Federal Express (FedEx) to almost every country in the world for $40.00(US) for each payment sent.

If you would like to receive payment by FedEx for your regular Commission Junction payments, please acknowledge that you accept these terms and that you are aware that your publisher account will have a deduction of $40.00(US), or the functional currency equivalent, every time you are mailed a check.

Keep in mind that once this service is established you will continue to receive payments by FedEx and be charged $40.00(US) each time a payment is processed unless you notify us that you wish to discontinue FedEx delivery at least 15 (fifteen) days prior to your next scheduled payment. Payments are issued on or around the 20th of each month.

All requests to initiate or discontinue this service must be made by creating an incident through the "Contact Us" feature in your CJ Account Manager?.

Thank you for your patience and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

他告诉你一些相关的费用和条款,比如取消的话还需要另行申请之类的。之后你回复同意他的条款
Yes, I accept the term, please set it for me. thank you.

然后就会收到设置成功的回复。
Hello XXX,

I have just been notified that your account has been set up for payment via FedEx. This method will be used for all of your future payments until you request otherwise.

Sincerely,

2.查询:

联邦快递的邮件一般是在你帐户里显示的出票时间第二天发出的。邮件的跟单号在CJ帐户里是看不到的。但是也有方法跟踪到邮件。
第一种方法是直接去Contact Us里向cj询问跟单号,三天之内他会给你回复。
第二种方法更快一些,打联邦快递的800或者400免费电话,直接转人工,然后询问这段时间有没有从支票发出地(我的是从多伦多)到你所在城市的邮件。如果有,而且确认那封邮件的地址是寄给你的,他会告诉你跟单号。
有了跟单号,就可以在联邦快递的网站查到邮件状态。

注意:CJ的支票用联邦快地邮寄的时候是不会填电话的,所以邮件到了也不可能电话通知你。如果三次投递无法送达,会有可能被退回。所以感觉支票要到的时候要及时查询邮件状态。

联邦快递的联系方式:

客户服务热线:
800-988-1888 (座机专线,免收全部通话费)
400-886-1888 (手机专线,免收长途通话费)

收费号码:   
华北地区:86-10-64648855
华东及华中地区:86-21-52574620
华南地区:86-20-87632866

*从国外拨打联邦快递客户服务电话,须使用收费号码

客户服务部工作时间

周一至周六: 24小时
*自动语音回复系统提供每周七天、每天24小时的无间断自助服务

3.地址变更:

如果你申请了使用联邦快递邮寄支票,之后你在CJ帐户里修改了地址。那么以后发支票时候,仍会发到老的地址,原因我不清楚(邮件里的小信封上是新地址,但是邮件是发给原地址的)。所以修改地址以后,还有给CJ写信说一下你修改了地址,请他们帮你设置。

4.取消:

取消也是在contact us里:
标题:Request Discontinue Fedex delivery.
内容:
Dear Manager.
I want to request discontinue Fedex delivery.
Please set it as soon as possible.
I want it goes into effect on the payment of this month.

本文转载自网赚论坛
页: [1]
查看完整版本: CJ(Commission Junction)支票使用联邦快递的申请方法